We Fieldwork has more than 10 years experience of conducting face to face surveys.
We have an extensive network of face to face surveyors – more than 1,000 across France, with a team of supervisors in every region.
For our surveys we have 200 touchscreen tablets with battery power of more than 8 hours.
This equipment enables us to:
- improve reliability by producing questionnaires free of filter errors and having the option of editing while still in the field if necessary
- to avoid having to process paper questionnaire
- to be faster, as data is sent to our servers on a daily basis via an Internet connection
- to perform more advanced checks: length of the questionnaire, start and end dates and times of job, and surveyors’ geolocation
We carry out all kinds of face to face surveys:
- Checkout surveys
- Shopper surveys
- Street surveys
- Home surveys (door to door)
- Public transport surveys and counts (train, bus, tram, etc.)
A permanent 3-person team is in charge of setting up and monitoring these types of surveys.