If you are a company, international research firm or group of companies interested in testing a product in France, then We Fieldwork can help you! We Fieldwork conducts product tests in France!
We Fieldwork can conduct product tests in France. We have developed substantial expertise in managing and testing products in central locations or at home.
We can offer you several levels of service:
- Recruitment of participants off the street or pre-recruitment from files
- Managing room hire (if testing on site) or sending samples by post (if home testing)
- Providing survey tools (fridges, chefs table, small equipment, glasses, carrier bags, table clothes, etc.)
- Conducting product tests in central location or at home with a team of experienced surveyors
- Managing incentives
- Product recovery if necessary
We work in several cities, including Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Lille, Rennes, Strasbourg, Bordeaux and more.
Here are some examples of product tests we have run:
- Test ahead of marketing new chocolate bars: 210 home interviews (in 3 cities: Paris, Lyon and Bordeaux), 1 30-minute questionnaire with tasting.
- Test of new yoghurst concept: 1,043 interviews in central location (in 4 cities: Lyon, Rennes, Paris and Lille), 1 25-minute face to face questionnaire + 1 telephone call-back 1 week after testing yoghurt at home.
- Test of a new flavour for chocolate cereals: 180 home interviews (8 cities), 1 25-minute face-to-face questionnaire, 1 call-back 10-15 minutes after tasting.
- Test of soda packaging: 600 questionnaires in central location (Paris+Lyon), 1 25-minute questionnaire in central location.
- Test of new beer flavours: 900 questionnaires conducted in the 4 biggest French cities, 30-minute questionnaire with on-site sampling of 2 beers.
- Test of two new fresh pasta products: 200 home questionnaires. Collection of products in central location after 15-minute questionnaire. Product tasting and call-back 5 days later with a 15-minute questionnaire.
- Test of a new BabyCook: 75 home questionnaires with 75 mums (Paris Intra Muros) with strict profile quotas, 3 15-minute questionnaires after use. Test of two food processors (the brand of the new product + 1 competitor brand)
- Test of a new baby milk: 400 young mums recruited to test a new concept of baby milk. The test was followed up with a 20-minute questionnaire, 5 waves every month.
- Test of a new concept for beer packaging: 150 with various profiles of beer drinkers, 30-minute questionnaire including holding and tasting.
- Test of packaging for hair removers: 450 interviews with women in central location only (Paris), 1 25-minute questionnaire.