Our Qualitative service
We Fieldwork offers you a variety of qualitative research solutions and services in France:
- Recruitment of participants for focus groups and individual interviews (B2C & B2B targets in all type of sectors)
- Recruitment of participants for online communities, bulletin boards and online forums
- Focus Group moderation done by our experienced and bilingual moderators (moderation at the main cities of the country)
- Conducting individual interviews by telephone (skype/phone/platforms), face to face (IDIs) or ethnos
- Summary report or full analysis report in English or French
In order to find all the profiles that you are looking for, even the hardest ones, we recruit people from our consumer pane (over 60 000 panellists), from our qualified B2B data bases*, or from customer files.
*Our data bases are regularly updated and are used in accordance to current French regulations.
Since more than a year we also use all the social media (Facebook, Instagram) in order to publish the profile’s details that we are searching.
Our qualitative team is made up of people who are highly experienced in moderating focus groups, but we can also arrange research so that your staff focus on analyzing the data:
- Venue hire at the main cities of France (facilities for FG with one-way mirror, facilities for IDIs)
- Note taking
- Transcripts (in French or English)
- Simultaneous translation
- Audio & video recordigs
Our qualitative recruitments are done internally by our qual recruitment officers. They are trained to the recruitment techniques in order to recruit all type of profiles. Nowadays, our team has one Qual recruitment manager and five recruitment officers.
We pride ourselves on maintaining very close relationships with our research partners and we apply extensive quality checks in all the fields to ensure participants approach the study correctly. A participant cannot be solicited for another study within 6 months at We Fieldwork.